Pal DMX Stage Light Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
Our StompLight® Pal is a rugged and versatile DMX 512 Client light engineered to connect with the StompLight® Pro effect pedal and other DMX512 Controllers on the market, The StompLight® Pal may be connected in a daisy chain with additional Pals, StompLight Pros (set to slave mode), other DMX512 slave lights or used "stand alone" when light loaded.
SUMMER SPECIAL FREE SHIPPING ON THIS BUNDLE
IMPORTANT: The Pal requires an initial DMX connection with a StompLight Pro Effect Pedal or other DMX controller to create lighting.
- The Pal is a 3.4 lb custom steel enclosed road worthy DMX 512 stage light built in the form factor of a floor wedge. The Pal is designed for the floor, placement on raised surfaces and for easy mounting onto a mic stand. This allows for elevated side fill and angled washes.
- The Pal is a cleint and requires a controller such as the StompLight® Pro DMX Lighting Effect Pedal connecting one or more Pals using mic cables either split or in a daisy chain. The Pal mimics the StompLight Pro stage light pedal receiving a signal from the DMX 512 controller .
- The Pal can serve as an stand alone stage light when first " light loaded' . Light loading is as follows: Powering up the Pal, then connect via mic cable to a StompLight Pro (or any other DMX 512 controller) and using the Pro (controller) select the desired solid color lighting. Carefully separate the units detaching the mic cable connecting the Pro and Pal. You can then position the Pal accordingly.
- Like the Pro, our Pal works with the variety of DMX 512 lighting products that exist in today's marketplace.
- The StompLight® Pal can be easily powered using the included StompLight® Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere quickly without hunting for wall power.
When the Pal is connected to a StompLight® lighting effect pedal the StompLight® Pal mirrors the StompLight® effect pedal's brilliant color and sound active effects. Another key feature of the StompLight® Pal is that it can be powered for hours with the external StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere. Bring along an extra battery pack and you are never out of power. A StompLight® Pal sets up and breaks down in seconds making it a great solution for the Wedding DJ or working musician who prefers a quick set up and tear down. A highly effective stage lighting system can be staged in umder two minues using a StompLight® lighting effect pedal connected to 1- 3 StompLight® Pals using StompLight® Power Banks.
The StompLight Pal incorporates the same gold standard CREE LED array as the StompLight lighting effect pedal creating a diffuse light field that lends itself to stage, facade or under-table lighting. Traditional PAR lights are often too focused for these applications. The small foot sprint and external battery pack make all StompLight® products easy to move about, position and break down.
The StompLight® Pal is housed in a rugged aluminum powder coated enclosure. Shaped like a floor monitor (aka floor wedge) the StompLight® Pal offers a variety of lighting angles and surface placement options. StompLight® Pal is light weight (1.7 lbs) and comes with fasteners installed for mounting to a microphone stand using the StompLight Mic Stand adapter included in the Pal Bundle.
The StompLight® Pal works with the StompLight® Pro and other DMX systems using 3-pin DMX cable or typical microphone cable (XLR). Multiple StompLight Pals can be daisy-chained (aka cascaded) together using a single StompLight® Pro as the Controller.
The StompLight® Pal also has a brightness adjustment knob for localized brightness adjustment.
The StompLight® Pal can be powered with the included rechargeable StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank or the included 12 volt wall adapter.
- DMX 512 compatible
- Small and Powerful
- Lite weight and in the form factor of a floor monitor offering multiple lighting angles
- Load it with a DMX signal and then remove XLR connection for a portable stand-a-lone lighting source.
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using StompLight Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Adjustable brightness with a vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knob
- Expandable with 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight® products and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens with 50,000 hour lifespan = (16,000) 3 hour gigs
- Length: 7.3” (18.4 cm) x Width 5.3” (13.5 cm) x Height 3.9” (10 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 3 year warranty
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
If you have a discount code enter it at the shipping checkout page