Included in this Bundle:
(1) StompLight® Pro DMX stage light pedal
(1) StompLight® Li Ion Power Bank
Hook & Loop Tape
Quick Start Guide & StompLight Stickers
Our StompLight® Soloist Bundle is ideal for:
Merchandise Display / Tip Jar
School Music Programs
If you're a performing musician looking to build your audience and expand your booking opportunities you understand the role social media plays in today's music marketplace. If your fortunate enough to play venues that have stage lighting that's great. Unfortunately not all places musicians perform have adequate stage lighting so having your own quality stage lighting available to quickly add to your performance will improve the audience experience, elevate social media activity and support better quality live video. Having great music and a strong visual element creates a better impression on talent buyers and you will also see an improvement in your tip jar draw. The StompLight® Soloist Bundle is the foundation of all our lighting systems and a great way to get started producing your own stage lighting.
Some of StompLight's® Features
- StompLight incorporates "Best In Class" Cree LEDs with optical control and RGB color mixing capable of producing 350 lumens of stage lighting and washing a space 10'x10'
- StompLight products are simple to operate with just (3) foot-switches and (2) knobs controlling all your lighting and effects.
- You can plug a guitar, bass, keyboard, mic or mixer into StompLight and create a user sound responsive light show.
- Every Bundle includes our StompLight Power Banks for off the grid set-up. Now you light a performance anywhere you play, practice or perform in just seconds.
- Expand your light show in seconds using mic cables for daisy chaining with StompLight® Pros, Pals and many other DMX products.
- StompLight Pro & Pal comes with a 3 Year warranty
StompLight Control Surface
StompLight Rear Panel
StompLight has 5 Effect Modes available at the tap of your foot
- Color Wheel - This mode cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. The ultimate "turn it on and leave it" effect for a performance.
- Solid Color - You can choose a single color as the mood hits you and wash your stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your merchie and band banners 2) up-lighting your amp/rig on stage. We programmed in our 7 favorite colors and you can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
- Built-on Mic / Color Organ This mode utilizes a built-in microphone located near the surface of the control surface connected to our internal 7-band spectrum analyzer creating lighting that responds to your playing and the frequency of the sounds you produce. Drummers will love this mode! See this testimonial view Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
- Instrument Input / Color Organ - Don't want to use the Built-on Mic? You can plug an electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone, metronome or even a mixer into StompLight's 1/4" inputs. From there adjust the gain of the input using the Gain Knob and off you go generating sound responsive lighting. This mode also incorporates our patented 7-band spectrum analyzer producing different color & frequency combinations of lighting effects.
- Strobe Effect - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.
With the User Configuration Option you can easily add and remove any of the above Modes to fit your Performance