Soloist White Bundle - Limited Edition
The StompLight® Soloist Bundle is perfect for:
- Solo performers, singer-songwriters, buskers
- Guitar instructors making YouTube videos
- Enhancing a rehearsal or recording space.
- School music programs looking to excite their students
- Drummers looking to light up their kit
- Drawing attention to a merchandise display or tip jar
If you're a working musician you understand the role social media plays in today's music marketplace. Our research shows that adding stage lighting to a musical performance enhances the audience and musician experience, promotes social media activity by fans including better quality live video and creates a better impression on talent buyers considering booking your act.
(2) Power Adapters, (1) Li Power Chargers and (1) Power Bank connector cables
Simple to Use Out of the Box
- Simple to Operate with (3) foot-switches and (2) knobs
- Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, mic or mixer to create a sound responsive light show
- 3-pin XLR connectors for simple daisy chaining to StompLight® Pros, Pals and other DMX products. All you need are Mic cables!
5 Lighting Effects at the tap of your foot
- Color Wheel Mode - Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. The ultimate "turn it on and leave it" effect for a performance.
- Solid Color Mode - Choose a color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your merchie and band banner 2) up-lighting your killer amp/rig on stage. You can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
- Microphone Sound Responsive aka Color Organ Mode This mode utilizes the built-in microphone and internal 7-band spectrum analyzer to create lighting that responds to your playing and frequency of the audio you produce. Drummers will love this mode! See this testimonial view Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
- Instrument Input /Mixer Sound Responsive Mode - Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone, metronome or mixer into StompLight's 1/4" input. Adjust the gain of the input using the Gain Knob and generate exciting and sound responsive lighting. This mode incorporates a 7-band spectrum analyzer that produces 8 different color/frequency effects.
- Strobe - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.
Features - Download Owner's Manual v11.11
- Collapsible 180-degree adjustable LED lighting array built onto an effect pedal. Fits easily into your gig bag.
- All bundles include rechargeable StompLight® Power Banks for "off the grid" use
- Play in a band as well? Add one or more StompLight® Pals anytime to expand your stage lighting experience.
- Sound and Input Active - utilizing ¼ “ input and output connectors
- Atmel ATMEGA processor with LED Engine and Advanced COB (Chip on Board Technology)
- DMX 512 compatible
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 350 lumens with 50,000 hour lifespan = (16,000) 3 hour gigs
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Robust clam shell design for ease of staging, strike and portability
- 7-channel spectrum analyzer with a built-in microphone
- Adjustable color, brightness, sensitivity, input gain and effect change rate
- Vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knobs
- Quality foot-switches and potentiometers
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using our Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Length: 4.75” (12cm) x Width 8” (20.5 cm) x Height 3” (7.5cm)
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Quick Start Guide
- Engineered in the USA
- 3 year warranty
- US Patents - No. 9,185,776 & 9,462,654 & Design D789,896
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. IC and CE compliant.
If you have a discount code enter it at the shipping checkout page